Last updated: 28 March 2019
Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”, “Terms and Conditions”, “Terms & Conditions”) carefully before using the https://www.novalead.co.uk website (the “service”) operated by Novalead Limited (“us”, “we”, or “our”).
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
Novalead Limited & Novalead
All Rights Reserved
All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, images, video clips, digital downloads, are the property of Novalead Limited or its content suppliers and partners and protected by United Kingdom and international copyright laws. The compilation of all content on this site is the exclusive property of Novalead Limited and protected by United Kingdom and international copyright laws.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only.
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
(Must be submitted to Novalead Limited in writing)
- Cancellations received up to 10 business days prior to class will not be charged the training fee.
- Cancellations 3-10 business days prior to class will be invoiced the full training fee. As a courtesy, we will allow you to apply 50% of your payment toward a future Novalead Limited training course within one year of the cancellation date.
- Cancellations 1-3 business days prior to class, and no-shows, are subject to payment for the full amount without future training credit.
- Registrant substitutions may be made at any time.
- Please note that if you do not cancel or do not attend, you are responsible for payment.
Cancelation of training by Novalead Limited
- Novalead Limited reserves the right to cancel or change a class at any time, including but not limited to, lack of participation, classroom, equipment or trainer availability.
- Notification will be provided within 21 days of the class, whenever possible.
- Registrants will not be charged for the course.
- Novalead Limited is not liable for any direct, or indirect, consequential or special damages that may be incurred due to a cancellation of a scheduled class, including, but not limited to, cancellation penalties for transportation or accommodations. The customer or student’s sole remedy shall be the refund of prepaid course fees.
Novalead Limited shall not be liable for damages of any kind resulting from errors or omissions in the training materials nor shall Novalead Limited be liable for any damages resulting from the use of the training materials or other information conveyed at an Novalead Limited course.
Links To Other Web Sites
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by Novalead Limited.
Novalead Limited has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that Novalead Limited shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that you visit.
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of United Kingdom, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the Service.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 30 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Service.